For the security and safety of our students, the following safety measures have been put in place from the very inception of our school.
- 24/7 CCTV security with 27 days recording.
- 24 hours guards at entry and exit gates.
- Display of Safety Rules, emergency contact numbers of Police, school etc.
- Register of all persons entering school gates.
- Police clearances of all ancillary staff.
- Lady attendants in each bus that transports students.
- Female ancillary staff accompanies students to the toilets (upto UKG).
- Separate toilet on ground floor for male staff.
- Separate toilet on ground floor for drivers of buses.
- All students (using approved transport contractor) enter and exit the buses within the school campus (not on the road) in the presence of trained female ancillary staff and delegated teachers.
- GPRS on all buses.
- Regular counseling to students regarding do’s and don’ts inside and outside the school campus.
- Regular meetings with management and bus contractor to maintain discipline and discuss any other matters.
- Very high stone masonry wall with security features all around the school campus.
- The school has a qualified full – time nurse.
- The infirmary is equipped to handle emergencies.
- The school has tied up with a reputed hospital in the neighbourhood to attend to our students and staff in case of any emergencies.