ADMISSION CLOSED FOR ALL CLASSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19.
ADMISSIONS WILL BE OPEN FROM 15TH NOVEMBER FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20.
- ICSE affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination Board, latest ICSE school in Pune.
- Co-ed school with a teacher : student ratio which is healthy.
Class School Timing Teacher / Asst Teacher :
L.K.G to U.K.G. 9.15am to 12.30pm 1:12 Std. I to VIII 7.35am to 2.00pm 1:18
- Syllabus will offer a healthy balance in academics, physical and creative activities.
- ICSE required academic subjects
- In school/on campus Elocution, Drama, Computers, Music (with concerts/performances) and other extra-curricular activities.
- Sports – games, physical education and free play.
- Use of field trips and group projects to teach children through practical and team based learning.
- Examinations cause stress in young children. Assessments are done through class tests, so that learning is fun and curiosity to learn continues through day to day activities.
- Examinations will start from Std. IV, to help them get ready for their exam pattern of learning, as required by the council for ICSE.
- Heavy school bags create a burden for their growing bodies. Children are provided desks with lockers, so they take home only those books needed for regular study and assessments.