Caelum: (Latin; pronounced ‘Ka-lum’): a sculptor’s chisel. A constellation of bright stars
Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction. – Annie Sullivan
Children are ‘stars’ – we just have to wait and in a magical moment we notice a twinkle and they sparkle – like tiny stars that illumine our lives.
Caelum High School started with a purpose. The management of Step by Step Nursery school which started in the year 1996 wanted to groom children to be the future citizens of a developed nation and was not willing to send them to other institutes. There was a will and so we found a way.
After managing a nursery school from 1996 to 2010 we were ready to step up – to start standard 1 in our old premises at 64/4 Ghorpadi.
Aryama Education Foundation started Caelum High School with the same management in 2010, adding a class every year. We are now in our new campus situated at 20/1-6 Undri, where along-with academic subjects required by ICSE we also enjoy extra-curricular activities to bring about all round development of our children.
Our Goals :
- Keep the child’s needs as a primary focus – they are the constellation of bright stars.
- Welcome diversity in our student body – a teacher is a Sculptor’s chisel, carefully, compassionately and creatively discovering the best in students.
- Emphasis will be on the CHS motto of :
- Courage to follow a path of truth
- Compassion in the learning process and towards each other and
- Creativity in following individual dreams with unique processes.
We look forward to a healthy relationship between parents and teachers as our goal is to bring out the best in your child.