Admission Process: 2020-21
|A) Register on Caelum Site, and verify your Email address.
a. Post verification pay ₹ 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) ONLINE, towards admission form (Non-Refundable).
|B) WITHIN two days Print the form, and submit to school office along with the following cash payments:
|C) List of documents to be submitted along with form:
|D) The admission office will check the documents submitted by you and Appointment dates will be given by email to you. Note: Both parents must accompany child for the interview.
Please note that if all available seats are filled in the first round there will be NO second round of appointments and the admissions will stand closed for the academic year 2020-21.
|E) After the interview WITHIN FIVE WORKING days of your appointment you will receive a notification on website stating if admission is granted / not granted.|
|F) If admission is granted, you are requested to pay the balance admission fee & first term fee as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions, within 5 working days of admission being granted. This amount must be paid online on our website.
Note: IF admission is not granted your ₹ 5000/- will be refunded to you within five working days.
|G) After admission is granted and entire admission fee is received:
|IMPORTANT NOTE: AFTER you pay the amount/s online, you must ensure that the payment Status is “Success”, else please re-verify within 2 working days of Payment, else please contact School immediately.|
Admission Guidelines – ONLY for those who would fill the application form
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
- Disclaimer : CHS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or participation in its programs and activities on the basis of disability, race, color, creed, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship or national or ethnic origin. Any questions in this regard should be directed to the Principal of the School.
- ICSE affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination Board, latest ICSE school in Pune.
- Co-ed school with a teacher : student ratio which is healthy.
Class School Timing Strength of Class L.K.G to U.K.G. 9.15am to 12.30pm 26 with 2 Teachers Std. 1 to 10 7.35am to 2.00pm 36 per Section
- Mother Teacher method of teaching in Std 1 and 2.
- Specialised Teacher system of teaching from Std 3 and above.
- Extra curricular activities are handled by in house teachers.
- Syllabus will offer a healthy balance in academics, physical and creative activities.
- ICSE required academic subjects
- In school/on campus Elocution, Drama, Computers, Music (with concerts/performances) and other extra-curricular activities.
- Sports – games, physical education and free play.
- Use of field trips and group projects to teach children through practical and team based learning.
- Examinations cause stress in young children. Assessments are done through class tests, so that learning is fun and curiosity to learn continues through day to day activities.
- Examinations will start from Std. IV, to help them get ready for their exam pattern of learning, as required by the council for ICSE.
- Heavy school bags create a burden for their growing bodies. Children are provided desks with lockers, so they take home only those books needed for regular study and assessments.