- Affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination Board (ICSE)
- Co-ed school with a teacher : student ratio which is healthy.
Class School Timing Strength of Class Nursery to U.K.G. 9.15am to 12.30pm 26 with 2 Teachers Std. 1 to 10 7.35am to 2.00pm 40 per Section
- Mother Teacher method of teaching in Std 1 and 2.
- Specialised Teacher system of teaching from Std 3 and above.
- Extra curricular activities are handled by in house teachers.
- Syllabus will offer a healthy balance in academics, physical and creative activities.
- ICSE required academic subjects
- In school/on campus Elocution, Drama, Computers, Music (with concerts/performances) and other extra-curricular activities.
- Sports – games, physical education and free play.
- Use of field trips and group projects to teach children through practical and team based learning.
- Examinations cause stress in young children. Assessments are done through class tests, so that learning is fun and curiosity to learn continues through day to day activities.
- Examinations will start from Std. IV, to help them get ready for their exam pattern of learning, as required by the council for ICSE.
- Heavy school bags create a burden for their growing bodies. Children are provided desks with lockers, so they take home only those books needed for regular study and assessments.