|A) Submit form online.|
|B) WITHIN two days Print the form, and submit to school office along with the following cash payments:
|C) List of documents to be submitted along with form:
|D) The admission office will check the documents submitted by you and Appointment dates will be given by email to you. Note: Both parents must accompany child for the interview.
Please note that if all available seats are filled in the first round there will be NO second round of appointments and the admissions will stand closed for the academic year 2019-20.
|E) After the interview WITHIN TWO WORKING days of your appointment you will receive an email stating if admission is granted / not granted.|
|F) If admission is granted, you are requested to pay the balance admission fee & first term fee as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions, within 5 working days of admission being granted. This amount may be paid by Cheque or cash ONLY AT BUND GARDEN BRANCH of ICICI Bank.
Note: IF admission is not granted your ₹ 5000/- will be refunded to you within two working days.
|G) After admission is granted and entire admission fee is received:
AFTER you pay the amount/s in cash/cheque at the ICICI Bank you must submit at the school office a copy of the payment acknowledgement issued to you by the bank WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS of making such payment/s.
Admission Guidelines – ONLY for those who would fill the application form
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
- Disclaimer : CHS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or participation in its programs and activities on the basis of disability, race, color, creed, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship or national or ethnic origin. Any questions in this regard should be directed to the Principal of the School.
- ICSE affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination Board, latest ICSE school in Pune.
- Co-ed school with a teacher : student ratio which is healthy.
Class School Timing Teacher / Asst Teacher :
L.K.G to U.K.G. 9.15am to 12.30pm 1:12 Std. I to VIII 7.35am to 2.00pm 1:18
- Syllabus will offer a healthy balance in academics, physical and creative activities.
- ICSE required academic subjects
- In school/on campus Elocution, Drama, Computers, Music (with concerts/performances) and other extra-curricular activities.
- Sports – games, physical education and free play.
- Use of field trips and group projects to teach children through practical and team based learning.
- Examinations cause stress in young children. Assessments are done through class tests, so that learning is fun and curiosity to learn continues through day to day activities.
- Examinations will start from Std. IV, to help them get ready for their exam pattern of learning, as required by the council for ICSE.
- Heavy school bags create a burden for their growing bodies. Children are provided desks with lockers, so they take home only those books needed for regular study and assessments.