Admission Process 2022-23
|A) Register on schools website, and verify your Email address.
|B) Upload One latest passport size photograph of the child on website along with form.
Image format should be in JPG / JPEG with maximum 50KB in size.
|C) The admission office will check the documents uploaded by you and appointment dates for interview will be updated on website. Note: Both parents must accompany child for the interview.|
|D) List of documents to be submitted along with printed copy of the form at the time on interview:
|F) On 01st Feb 2022 the second list of admissions granted will be made and you will receive an update on website stating if admission is granted / not granted.
|G) If Admission is granted you are requested to log in online and pay the following:
|H) If for any reason, the amounts in G1 and GI2 above are not paid in the stipulated time (of 3 days for Admission Fee and 15 days for Term 1 Fees) the admission will be automatically cancelled and your access to the online system will be immediately withdrawn.|
|I) Original Transfer Certificate of the Child (wherever applicable) will have to be submitted at the school office within 30 days of admission being granted|
Admission Guidelines – ONLY for those who would fill the application form
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
- Disclaimer : CHS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or participation in its programs and activities on the basis of disability, race, color, creed, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship or national or ethnic origin. Any questions in this regard should be directed to the Principal of the School.
- Affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination Board (ICSE)
- Co-ed school with a teacher : student ratio which is healthy.
Class School Timing Strength of Class L.K.G to U.K.G. 9.15am to 12.30pm 26 with 2 Teachers Std. 1 to 10 7.35am to 2.00pm 40 per Section
- Mother Teacher method of teaching in Std 1 and 2.
- Specialised Teacher system of teaching from Std 3 and above.
- Extra curricular activities are handled by in house teachers.
- Syllabus will offer a healthy balance in academics, physical and creative activities.
- ICSE required academic subjects
- In school/on campus Elocution, Drama, Computers, Music (with concerts/performances) and other extra-curricular activities.
- Sports – games, physical education and free play.
- Use of field trips and group projects to teach children through practical and team based learning.
- Examinations cause stress in young children. Assessments are done through class tests, so that learning is fun and curiosity to learn continues through day to day activities.
- Examinations will start from Std. IV, to help them get ready for their exam pattern of learning, as required by the council for ICSE.
- Heavy school bags create a burden for their growing bodies. Children are provided desks with lockers, so they take home only those books needed for regular study and assessments.